Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Missings !!!

Have you ever asked yourself what you're truly miss???!!

                   for ME...

I miss safety in a such inscure world...

I miss truly love in a such dishonest world...

I miss sincerity in a such betrayer world...

I miss contentment in a such greedy world...

I miss candour in a such artificial world...

I miss simlicity in a such complicated world...

I miss the infinity in a such impossible world...

I miss freedom in a such a prison..

I miss craziness in a such traditional, boring world...

I miss rainbow in a sunny day...

I miss my own  imagination world...

I miss the charitable dealing...

I miss the impetuous childhood...

I miss the sunshine...

I miss dreams...

I miss fantasy...

I miss happiness...

I miss my sunny smile...

I miss smiling...

I miss flying  ... :)

But what about you.....What do you miss ??????? 


6 comments:

  1. flying faaaaaaaaaaar awaaay to the infinity :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish to get urself very soon ;) :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think at this moment I miss everything
    Somethings that cannot be counted ! numberless that cannot be easily mentioned !

    ReplyDelete
  4. Try to get some of it Imy ;)
    we all miss alot of things and persons in our lives!!!! this is LIFE !!!!

    ReplyDelete